THE TALENTED & BEAUTIFUL

Today, I was working away at my desk thinking... thank goodness for music.  Thank Goodness for fashion.  As I drown in paperwork, I seem to always surface to the top by surrounding myself with good music and taking occasional breaks of inspiration.  Yes, I work in fashion.  But as most of you know, it's not always as glamorous as it seems.  And so, we have to ground ourselves by remembering one thing.....
"FOR THE LOVE OF FASHION"... We do it all for the love of fashion.

And so I dedicate this blog entry to the beautiful, fashionable women artists that help make my day a little better.  Jamming out one tune at a time.

I would also like to mention that, when you google "beautiful women singers"...Artists such as: Taylor Swift, Brittany & Beyonce come up...  Not at all true in my book!

Take a look at these HOT BABES and then listen to their music.  You'll see what I mean...  Thank you hot ladies for having talent.

#1-  Lykki Li- Age 25  /Singer.Songwriter.Amazing....oh...did I mention she's Swedish??  Enough said.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lykke_Li




















#2 -  St. Vincent -  Age 29 (Annie Erin Clark)- Singer.Songwriter.Beautiful.









#3- Natasha Khan AKA. Bat for Lashes - Age 32 (born 1979 same as me!)
In my opinion, she started this whole navajo/tribal trend with the ladies... I wonder what's she's gonna do to update her look?  Or is it just who she is, and she'll remain the same?  We shall see...











#4   Jenny Lewis AKA- Rilo Kiley   Age- 35 Singer.Songwriter.Actress.Musician.  Is there anything she can't do?  Most of you know, I love her to bits.  Her music is magic to my ears.  Just take a listen for yourself....

Oh...one last thing...you may recognize this little lady from several movies/tv sitcoms...  Troop Beverly Hills, The wizard & Fox Fire?  Need I say more?









Last but not least...
#5- Joanna Newsom.   Age 29.  Harpist.Pianist.Singer/Songwriter.Gorgeous voice, gorgeous face.
I attached her Wiki so you can read about her... very very interesting!  here's a sneak peak: 
Newsom grew up in the small town of Nevada City, California. As a child, Newsom was not allowed to watch television or listen to the radio because she was raised by doctors who were "kind of idealists when it came to hoping they could protect us from bad influences, like violent movies, or stupid stuff"












Comments