B- is for Bold Lips


Happy New Years everyone!!!!!
As I pack on the lipstick tonight, to make myself feel fancy... I would like to dedicate this entry to New Years Kisses.  And lipstick that makes everyone stand out.

If you know me, you know that red lips are my signature.  And the key to making any dull day look bright again.  It's an instant "pick me up" & confidence booster.  

Get ready to leave some serious marks on your champagne glasses ladies!  Have fun!

Here is to an amazing 2012.


My Top favorite shades:
1)  Mac- Ruby Woo
2) Mac- Lady Bug
3) Maybelline- Coral Crush
4) Nars- Heat Wave
5) Mac- Girl About Town
6) Chanel- Exces
7)  Chanel- Dazzling
8) Chanel- Splendeur
9) Mac- Lady Danger
10) Chantecaille Beaute- Poppy



I added this picture in because I want to kiss this man all over.  So Kiss Kiss.  Ryan Gosling, i love you.



















Comments

Post a Comment