Brooklyn Winery- Girls Night Out

HOLIDAY'S = GIRLS NIGHT OUT + WINE = GREAT x's 

Thanks to all of my girlfriends that came out to Brooklyn Winery for a fun get together.   Plenty of wine, cheese, photo booth pictures later... we ALL had such a blast.  As you can see... :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GIRLS!  
A cab driver once quoted the best thing I won't forget...
"Good People attract Good People".  It is so true!


213 N. 8th St
Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY

Photo booth with costumes & the bearded lady! 

Jessica & I in full on galactic mode!

Nichole & Kristyn having a great time!


Colie & I enjoying a photo shoot and wine!  

goofy girls with goofy glasses.  Michelle & I pose for the camera.

Great live music at Brooklyn Winery.  Old timey fun dixieland band kind of music.

Great Decor.  Picture Courtesy of the lovely COLIE CASSIDY






PLANETARY ACTION!




Everywhere Kiss Me!

Me & Jess!  

Kimmy, Lam & I saying hi hi! bye bye!


See you next time lovely B.W.

Comments