Christmas 2011 NYC Chronicles~



Christmas 2011 NYC Chronicles~

I have so much to be grateful for this year.  My wonderful new friends I've made here in NY.  My beautiful old friends in Seattle & California.  My amazing new job & the working with and for people that inspire me again.  My kitty, my doggy- my two adorable animals I call rascals and babies.  My health & happiness.  My boyfriend that when I first met, I fell head over heels in love with the moment I saw him.  And as we've experienced good times, hard times & sad times together, we always seem to become stronger and more in love everyday.  He inspires me to live life to the fullest, always enjoy today for today and live in the moment.  In my life, I like to plan ahead and think in the future.  It's what I do for a living...think ahead.  And he slows it down and brings me back to real life, to just sit and enjoy the moment.  He makes me laugh, and sometimes cry and sometimes laugh so hard I cry.  Through it all, this has been an amazing year.  I would have never imagined my life like this, but I've loved every minute of it.  And I can't wait to see what the next year has in store of me.  I look forward to many many more adventures in the year 2012.  Cheers to you all, and be well!  Best wishes and so much love.

NYC Christmas places to go, see and enjoy.  
ENJOY!

1.  TEA & SYMPATHY

Tea & Sympathy

Photo by Colie Cassidy
Capturing the beauty of Tea & Sympathy vintage.


Christmas Pie-
Turkey, Mash Potatoes, Gravy with Cranberry on top!  So English!


2.  FENDI XMAS WINDOWS




3.  SAKS FIFTH AVENUE CHRISTMAS WINDOWS!














4.  30 ROCK- 




5.  UNIQLO
Disco balls & electric snowflakes falling from the sky!



6.  ROCKEFELLER CENTER 
XMAS TREE





The Rockefeller tree & building.  Beautiful view!
Pic by Colie C.



7.  NYC LIBRARY



8.  DYLANS POP UP SHOP- CANDY STORE



Statue of Liberty is a fan of candy & chocolate!


9.  MAGNOLIA BAKERY


Cupcakes in the making!!


Chocolate with cream frosting.

10.  ANTHROPOLOGIE

Holiday Outfits- All bundled up and still looking fabulous.





11.  PRADA WINDOWS


12.  HOLISTER- 
only for their LIVE HUNTINGTON BEACH  SHOTS
To remind me of home.



 13.  DIESEL
great style, cool, bad ass mannequins!



14.  MACY'S
Believe!







 15.  The UNION SQUARE HOLIDAY MARKET-
Full of little shops where you are sure to find a unique something for that special someone.



It's packed!!

16.  RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL





 17.  KIGER'S BDAY PARTY
Stonewall 
The most famous Gay Bar in NYC
Happy 21st Bday Kiger!   




19.  ACE HOTEL
http://www.acehotel.com/newyork


Come here for a nice cocktail and to be surrounded by good looking people.

We came here for some pre-funking before #20 good times below.

20.  KOREA TOWN- KARAOKE
31st street-  Korea Way









These are just some of the places to go if you are visiting New York during the holiday's or any time really.  The city is always full of fun things to do!

Live your life to the fullest all!

Comments