H- HIATUS

Hello Friends,

I took a little break from blogging, as you can see...I've been away for a while!
During this little hiatus I have been away, a few things have happened.
I had:

1) a Birthday
2) a Break up
3) a Break through

Life as I know it, is about to change, again.   I am hopeful, as you know, that things happen for a reason. and I know people always say everything is meant to be.  This time, I hope it's true. May the chips fall where they may, as some say.  I hope everyone learns from their rough times in life.  Don't stay in a relationship that you know in your heart is not meant to be.  Lying is not love.  I saw right through it, as my wise bus driver once told me.  "Men ain't got no good sense, they don't think about anythin, cept for right now.  The woman on the other hand, she's always thinkin.  Thinkin about the future, thinkin about the past.  Her intuition is always right."  He was right.  Life is just too short.  But appreciate the times you have, as learning experiences.  I'm not looking back, just ahead. He was not Mr. Right,  He was Mr. Right Now.  That's not to say I didn't love him with all my heart.  I'm an all or none kinda girl.  I gave it my all, and I got none left.  So I'll be done with this, and ready to start fresh.

Here's to life, and starting over y'all.











It ain’t no use to sit and wonder why, babe
It don’t matter, anyhow
An’ it ain’t no use to sit and wonder why, babe
If you don’t know by now
When your rooster crows at the break of dawn
Look out your window and I’ll be gone
You’re the reason I’m trav’lin’ on
Don’t think twice, it’s all right
It ain’t no use in turnin’ on your light, babe
That light I never knowed
An’ it ain’t no use in turnin’ on your light, babe
I’m on the dark side of the road
Still I wish there was somethin’ you would do or say
To try and make me change my mind and stay
We never did too much talkin’ anyway
So don’t think twice, it’s all right
It ain’t no use in callin’ out my name, gal
Like you never did before
It ain’t no use in callin’ out my name, gal
I can’t hear you anymore
I’m a-thinkin’ and a-wond’rin’ all the way down the road
I once loved a woman, a child I’m told
I give her my heart but she wanted my soul
But don’t think twice, it’s all right
I’m walkin’ down that long, lonesome road, babe
Where I’m bound, I can’t tell
But goodbye’s too good a word, gal
So I’ll just say fare thee well
I ain’t sayin’ you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don’t mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don’t think twice, it’s all right




Comments