S- Summertime part I

So, as we get into my first Single Summer in NY...  I am trying to explore new fun activities. 

Here are a couple of pictures to recap my 4th/Holiday weekend.

We ate ICE CREAM.


Scoped out this tiny little Chambray set.  About a 21 size waist...so won't be fitting into that anytime soon.  Or since I was 12 actually.



Peter Pan Famous Bakery & Donuts
https://plus.google.com/100244189670201770527/about?gl=us&hl=en#100244189670201770527/about



Michelle Reading a recipe on how to make the perfect frosting...
while taking shots.


Our Delicious Watermelon Lime Mint coolers. 


The final 4th of July Cake complete!
Thank you to SMITTEN KITCHEN recipe below:
http://smittenkitchen.com/

Later we watched the Fireworks on my rooftop, which I have no pictures of because I was trying to control my sweet Ame from barking and shaking at the sound of the fireworks.  :( Poor little thing.  We ended up calling it an early night.  She was freaking out, and to be honest... I had started the holiday a bit early and was ready to pass out by 10pm!   Happy 4th everyone! 
Stay tuned for more summer adventures!



Comments