Book 'em, Dano!

As the weather starts to turn a little chillier, it's nice to be able to stay in and read while you snuggle up on your couch with a cup of tea or hot cocoa.  The weather here in NY, HAS NOT began to change quite yet luckily!  It's been so nice these past few evenings... 60-65 degrees (which I know is FREEZING to you Cali people, trust me...I know).  It's almost so warm, you don't even need a coat!  On my way home tonight, I couldn't resist popping into this great bookstore below.


On N. 3rd, called: Book Thug Nation.  The books are  all used there, which is nice...cause sometimes you'll find someone else's notes (hopefully) in the books!  And I'm not the fastest reader by all means... But if the book is good, I won't be able to put it down.  And some of my favorite authors are noted below.  Enjoy!

BOOK THUG NATION



They were having a book reading this evening: Capitalism & Resistance in the 21st Century (A bit too serious for me).


















Comments