K- Kickoff to Costa Rica

I'm taking a mini Holiday, to get away from it all.  Sometimes, you just gotta get away.  Some distraction, sun, drinks & good friends always do the trick.  I just read that Demi Moore steps out for the first time since treatment.  Can you believe that she took this long??  Jesus!  I know it won't take me that long.  But then again, she was married to Ashton for 6 years.  I wonder if she knew that it wasn't going to last when she married him and was willing to sacrifice it all, just because Love Wins.  Every time.  I think so, in fact...I think she knew exactly what she was getting herself into.  As did I.  Because I knew that he was 6 years younger than me.  And not only that, he was a drug addict, alcoholic when I met him.  He was so much fun!  But that fun fizzles.  And I never let him continue those habits after we were together.  He promised he'd stop, for me.  I wasn't enough.  And now he has chosen everything else except for me.  I didn't lose though.  I had an amazing relationship for 3 years with the little bastard.  As stupid as most people would think I was to continue that relationship...including my own parents (both did not approve of him for me)... I stuck with him, thru thick and thin.

And it's time for me to move on.  SOOOOOO..... with that said....

TIME FOR COSTA RICA BITCHES!!!

Stay tuned for pictures my friends.  It'll be refreshing!!!
Turning a new leaf in my life.


Mon

Comments