J- Joao

My great friend from Sao Paulo Brazil came to visit me in NY.  Not before I had to take a last minute work trip to LA.  So what does he do?  We meet at the airport, and he comes with me to LA!  Ha! What a sport.

There, he toured LA while I worked on his own.  And when I wasn't working...he showed me around my own home town.  There were so many places he took me that I hadn't been.  So much so, that he did not believe that I was actually from there.

I did take him to the happiest place on earth of course, DISNEYLAND!  And we had a blast.
Special thanks to my sweet cousins who helped me show him around.

We later met back in NY, where he continued to see the beautiful neon lights in Times Square and explore the city.

During the time he was here, we both had our hearts broken.  He by his significant other (who was traveling with him at the time), and me by my x-boyfriend.  Somehow, he can't seem to escape my thoughts.  I think I love him too much.  But I'm going to need to learn how to just let him go.  When you love something, you just let it go.  And this is what I am going to have to do.  Two ships passing in the night.  We just happened to stop and dance a little bit while passing.  It's time to sail on, and away.  Good bye to you Jeffrey.  It was beautiful while it lasted.  Messy at times, but still beautiful.

Jo-  this is for you too.  Be strong.  Live life to the fullest, as I know you always do.  Life is too short to be unhappy.  I was listening to a Whitney Houston song on the way to the airport today...  "It's not right, but it's okay...I'm gonna make it anyway.  Pack your bags, baby leave the key.  I'd rather be alone, than unhappy."

We are going to be ALL RIGHT.  :)

Love you,
Mon


In & Out- what a hamburgers all about.



Tower of Terror- Disney with Joao




Joao with Meeeendy!  

















Comments