P- is for Philly

I'm writing 2 blog entries on the letter P.  Can you believe it's taken me 2 weeks to blog about this?
PHILLY!
Finally took a little road trip out there.  It only took a little under 2 hours to get there via ZIP CAR. 

Mission:
Vintage Shop
View Historic Places
Eat Philly Cheesesteak (which didn't happen...if you can believe it or not).  SO now I gotta go BACK to specifically eat one.  Luckily, I am on a diet currently, so that works out okay for me.  Just trying to get my bootie in shape for summer.  Put on a few lbs. loving NY food a little too much. 

Anyhow...Here are the pictures to show our adventures!


On Way there, we stopped at this little Nugget Vintage market



Another little hole in the wall-- bought my vintage Brownie camera here.

That's how we thrift girl!

bought some vintage dishes here

And picked up this beautiful little cutie.  Works! No more cell phone on at night! Better sleep.


Here she is.  Just gotta get film.

Loved this colorful little kodak moment.

Great doorway in "Germantown"

Tree at the Chamonte mansion

Puppy in the window

Fucking Hipsters

Smores loves my new record box

Hangin Tough

Michelle & I at dinner

Little Southern Belles

Tonya's purchase-- nice pin!

Silver Dishwear

Where we stayed!  So beautiful


Comments