Summertime - Reads

Summer Reads

 
It's great when you are reading a book alone and it makes you laugh out loud (not cracking up rolling on the floor or anything that extreme, but a chuckle.  Okay, sometimes I was rolling) on the subway in front of complete strangers.

These are those kind of books.


I knew I liked Tiny Fey.  Now, I love her. 
And am watching all of 30 Rock episodes with a new view.


This book is so hilarious.  The image is actual life size.  Maybe bigger.  So it looks like I'm reading the bible on the subway (the writer actually wrote that in the book).  She has a very cynical sense of humor.  She reminds me a lot of my best friend Amber B.  Who is so f-ing hilarious.  When she writes, I can actually hear her talking to me.  Even if she is not there.  This is how Jenny Lawson writes. 
TOTALLY RECOMMEND (if you like reading kinda messed up sense of humors).

This will be my next book.
My favorite author of course.


Comments