Use Somebody



I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I seePainted faces fill the places I can't reachYou know that I could use somebodyYou know that I could use somebody
Someone like you and all you know and how you speakCountless lovers under cover of the streetYou know that I could use somebodyYou know that I could use somebodySomeone like you

Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleepWaging wars to shake the poet and the beatI hope it's gonna make you noticeI hope it's gonna make you notice

Someone like me, someone like meSomeone like me, somebody

I'm ready now, I'm ready nowI'm ready now, I'm ready nowI'm ready now, I'm ready nowI'm ready now

Someone like you, somebodySomeone like you, somebodySomeone like you, somebody

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see

Comments