V-isit (when you really need it).

I felt recently, well, oh how do I put this?  NEW YORKED OUT.

So I got away.  Got me some beautiful North West Seattle time with my great friends.
Can't tell you what that did to me.  Like a giant glass of water.

Thank you Amber, for always being there for me.  You bring me back to reality, you are so honest, and you really do know the meaning of "life is too short".  You do anything you set your mind to, and you always strive for the best.  You are my hero, you make me laugh like nobody can, my tummy hurts.  Thank you, Kalin for picking me up from the airport, being my twinsie the entire trip (just goes to show you, that great minds think alike), for loving and caring about me so much.  I will write down my list and email it to you, so you can be my "big sis".  I am so happy you took a leap of faith and moved to Spain.  Found your true love.  And now you are a Spanish speaking musician beautiful woman!  Dearest Colie, the brightest shining light!  Willing to go where ever the wind blows you!  You are going to fleurish in your job & life, because you are smart and talented and are just so positive about every outlook on life.  You only know Path! And it takes you to good places. :)  I hope that our paths cross again in work, or where we live.  I can only hope!! ;)

So good to see all my old buddies in NPG and Nordstrom.  15 years of my life (at the time half of my life), I spent there.  Made some of the best friends I ever had.  I got so sentimental about it this trip more than ever.  Just missing everyone.  Cause life keeps going, and I go back to find it. Right where I left it. It's so great to know that life allowed me to meet such wonderful people.

And of course, I got see my dad.  Flew down to Cali, to spend a quick 2 days with him, and surprise him for his 60th birthday.  The best present I could have surprised him with. YAY!  We had a really good bonding moment the morning before I left for the airport.  He reminded me that I should never be with anyone who doesn't deserve my love.  He looked at me and said, whoever finds you is going to be so lucky.  He told me, that other guy...whose name I shall never speak again... was never even close to being the one for me, and he knew it the moment he met him.  Isn't it weird how parents know?  But still, he understands that I loved him for a reason, maybe no one will ever know except me.  And not to be sad, because he knows that the right one is out there for me.  In his broken English, he told me this.  He cried a bit, when I cried too.  He and I are so much alike.  I love him more and more each day.  He is always there for me.  Sometimes, with no words even necessary.  I may have given up on love for the moment.  But when my wounds heal, I'll be ready.   Walk with your head held high.  Cause my papa told me so.  This one is about falling and getting back up again. 



Reminds me of how CRAZY we all can be, and it's fun.
























cheese and wine make everything better

Franklin & Co. best outdoor NW bbq, hands down

backseat driving with Mija




Over Order, and enjoy the love of leftovers. :)

Take funny semi naked pictures of yourself, and send them to friends...AHEM...KIGER.

You know life is good when you have friends that are on the same wavelength.  Asking them two completely different questions...





A cocktail, with Pink straws, also make everything better.

M. Heather & Colie say so!








Comments