Current Events-

This weekend, I took a little trip to Clinton Hill/Prospect Heights/Fort Greene...hmmm... approx. 9 stops away from me on the G train.  My good friend Michelle just moved there.  Even though it's a different neighborhood in Brooklyn, it always feels like a million miles away to leave my little cozy bubble.  (do I sound like I'm getting older??)... 

Anyhooo....  Here is a recap of my week/weekend:  not in order...

JAMES BURGER & FRIES W/ VERMONT CHEDDER CHEESE
http://www.jamesrestaurantny.com/
In Prospect Heights
I give this place a 6 out of 10.  Extremely slow service.  not the best bloody marys....
but ... I wasn't messing around. Ordered the heartiest thing on the menu.  WHICH... I give a A. Pretty sure I scored out of all my friends that ordered food.  Well, Ton & I did.  Michelle asked..."where's the beef" when her meal came.  I felt sad for her.

LATTE WITH A TOUCH OF CINNAMON

FALL WEATHER in the WINTER.

SATURDAY , THE ANIMALS SLEPT....
WHILE I COOKED THIS... USING MY BEAUTIFUL LE CREUSET DUTCH BABY.

FRIDAY NIGHT, TONYA FOUND $5.00 ON THE GROUND...DRINKS ON HER.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT- SNOWY NIGHT I HAD DRINKS AT "THE BLACK RABBIT"
http://www.blackrabbitbarnyc.com/blackrabbitbarnyc/hme.html
HOT TODDY'S , EXTRA WHISKEY.
AME WOULD LIKE ANOTHER.

GREENPOINT AVE. BROOKLYN CA. 11.7.12

AMELIE FIGURING IT OUT, 11.8.12

AME GIVING UP AND WALKING HOME ON HER OWN...

MY ROOFTOP DAY AFTER SNOW- 11.8.12

MY NEIGHBORS 

7AM AND GLORIOUS. ROOFTOP...someone else walked there last night?


VIEW FROM WORK... 11.12.12


WILLIAMSBURG N.3RD---FUTURE WHOLEFOODS HOME ...COMING SOON 2013.
ALL ORGANIC HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE ON BEDFORD.  scary times.  also, secretly excited.



Comments