Tonights Dinner, Movie & Aroma




I’m so very tired tonight.  It was a nice mellow night.  Pea fell right to sleep in my arms on the couch after dinner,  watching “The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society” movie (thank you very much Sarah Larsen for recommending, I loved it so much).  I made a stir fry rice for us, it was delicious.  You can really take anything in your fridge and fry it into white rice you may have.  I had made white rice on Sunday, so it was easy to just add things to it.

After dinner, we layed on the couch, and I made my favorite Holiday potpourri:

- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bay leaf

Add Water 1/2 way full to a pot.

Bring to a Boil, and then turn heat down when boiling.  And you can let it simmer on low all day, adding water as needed.  It will last all day.

I usually don’t make this until Thanksgiving.  But tonight, I was ready to bring this recipe to you , early.


I wanted to try and bake a Potato Pie tonight, no flour, no butter, no salt.  Just Potato.  But I shall save that recipe for another night. ❤️❤️




Comments